Please read the following carefully prior to your visit. These arrangements have been put in place to protect you, your practitioner and other users of the clinic.
1) Only come to the clinic if your practitioner has confirmed that you have a face to face appointment. For an appointment please phone your practitioner or the clinic reception on 01892 676 214.
2) Please be on time for your appointment as we have no waiting room facilities for the duration of the crisis.
3) Please ensure that you have completed the Covid 19 Consent Form - see link below. If you don't have a printer then please read through the questions and fill in the form when you arrive. If you answer 'yes' to any of the 5 questions on the consent form please DO NOT attend the clinic but contact us by telephone. If you have the NHS Track & Trace App on your phone please scan the QR code located at the top of the stairs.
4) Please wear a face mask. Your practitioner will be wearing protective clothing in line with the requirements of their professional organisation. They may also take your temperature.
5) Please use the hand sanitiser at the top of the stairs. Then proceed directly to your treatment room as advised by the receptionist or practitioner.
6) Before you leave please arrange to pay your practitioner by whatever method they accept.
7) Each room used will be disinfected between patients.